Tuesday, June 19, 2012


Big post today. 

Lots of sales this WEEK.

Starting today at noon (Ohio)/9am (Seattle) in 
the Longaberger at home shop, these great bathroom pieces. 
Each $8. Steal. 
I'm betting they sell out very fast. 
Shop early to ensure you can order the color you love.

Also in the Longaberger at home shop, if you purchase anything, 
you can add an 11 cent fabric liner for a Med Market or Tea Basket. 
Only 3 retired fabrics are available: Early Harvest, Indigo and Toboso Plaid.


Click on the blue Longaberger at home box.



Weds online special: 40% off Sisters bags. 

Don't look like someone named Vera! 

Choose something a little bit different.

Shopping starts at noon (Ohio)/9am (Seattle) on Weds. 





Yes, there is more this week!!!

Starting Thursday, noon (Ohio)/9am (Seattle). 
You will find a few things that are retired (condiment set, oval muffin basket) 
and some new and not available in our catalogs
 (Oval Tray, Ripple Bowls and that FLAG + more).

Sale is thru the weekend. Order early to get your favorite color.






All month long: Pottery Sale!!!!! 
Most serving pieces are on sale. 
The 9x13, 8x8, Loaf Dish are all retiring at the end of August. 
Get them now, at 20% off. 
I've heard they will return but they will be a different style. 
I haven't seen them, so I can't review them for you. 
Also, if you have always wanted the Woven Dish Covers, get them soon. 
They will retire and will not be back in the WishList.




As always, if you want lots, contact me before ordering online. 
On orders of $150 or more, I can create an online show for you. 
But I must do this BEFORE YOU ORDER. 

And if you have read this far, you deserve a medal. 
Or how about a chance at a give-away?
In honor of the Western Washington Shop Hop, 
tell me your favorite quilt block and/or your 
favorite Longaberger Basket or pottery piece.
Hit reply and I'll add your name in the basket for a surprise drawing. 

On Sunday noon (Ohio), I will pull a name out of the basket 
and if it is you, I'll send you something very good. 
Something from the current June flyer, or one of the online specials 
or from the Spring/Summer WishList. 
My choice of pottery color or basket stain. 

I will also be doing this on my Facebook fan page, 
but will be the same drawing, so only 1 entry per person.
I will post the winning name out on Monday. 
Be sure to leave me an email addy.

Good luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment